Monday, February 25, 2013

Contest info

 Each month I will be giving away new prizes to those who help promote my blog.  This month I am giving away the March 24, 2003 Wrestling Observer Newsletter issue with a look back at the history of the WWWF/WWF from Bruno Sammartino up until the start of the national expansion and Hulkamania. Here are the ways to win it...

1...Follow me on Twitter @stevesgraps and look for my contest tweet and then re-tweet it to your followers

2...Email me at stevesgraps@yahoo.com and tell me you want to win

3...Comment on any post of mine on my blog at stevegraps.blogspot.com until March 1st

4...Refer anyone to my blog and have them do any of the prior three steps. Be sure to mention to them to note your referral.

From now until March 1st, you can enter and after that date I will put everyone's name into a hat and pick one. I will contact you, get your info, and mail the prize to you!

We only have a couple entrants so far so please enter and you'll have a great chance of winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment